Delta 5 Security has the policy to ensure that all its suppliers manage business in a social, ethical and environmentally responsible manner. All suppliers are required to confirm with the company’s suppliers code of ethics.
Supplier code of ethics includes the following;
1. Child Labour
- No person is employed below the legal minimum age for employment
- Welfare of the employee under the age of 18 are given consideration
2. Forced Labour
- Compulsory labour is not used and employees have the right to leave employment after reasonable notice period
- Employees are not required to deposit money or original identity papers as a condition of employment
3. Health and Safety
- Healthy and safe working environment is provided to employees
- Appropriate health and safety training is provided to employees
4. Freedom of Association
- Employees are free to join or not join trade unions or external representative organisations, according to the law
- Employees are discriminated against age, gender, race/colour, religion, political views/affiliations, nationality, status, disability etc.
- Employees are treated with respect and dignity.
7. Working Hours
- Employees working hours comply with the national laws
- Employees are paid fair and reasonable pay according to the national law
- Consideration is given to reduce the impact on environment due to the supplier’s company operations. Measures are taken by the supplier can include, such as recycling, energy and water efficiency, air pollution, plantation, use of innovative technology for the environmental and social benefits.